Please remember our Guidelines for Neighbourly Conduct.
They clarify what you can expect from Stone Soup Network and its partners.
- Stone Soup Network works only with reputable businesses and we trust you will have a good experience. If you encounter problems or believe you have been treated inappropriately, please bring your concern directly to Stone Soup Network and NOT to the business in question.
- If you make a reservation or appointment with a partner business (for example, a dinner reservation, or a massage therapy session), you must make every reasonable attempt to be on time for that appointment. If you cannot make an appointment, please inform the business as quickly as possible. A missed appointment or cancelling without adequate notice may result in your voucher being cancelled.
- Please respect the generosity of our business partners. Do not request goods or services beyond what is specified in the voucher.
- Read the voucher carefully to be aware of any restrictions, requests, expiry dates or other details.
- A business has the right to refuse service if you do not conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, or if they do not follow the guidelines as stated on the voucher.
Thank you once again for being a part of this exciting new initiative. If you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com